Sunday, September 19, 2010

And now for something completely different...

I am a crazy couponer. I have a filing system. I scour online sites, sign up for newsletters, and have my mom save the newspaper inserts for me to get coupons. It takes time, sure, but as they say time is money, and I almost always save as much as I spend by basing my meal plans on what is on sale combined with coupons. My favorite is when Publix has a bo/go sale on something I have individual purchase coupons for. Now the real reason I'm posting, I have some coupons I don't need but they're pretty valuable and if I just chucked them I'd feel like I might as well pull cash from my wallet and throw it in the trash. So, if any of you out there were thinking about getting a Swiffer, I have the following coupons I can give you:

Buy a Sweeper Starter Kit, get a free refill
Save $5 on any one Swiffer Sweepervac Starter Kit
Buy a Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit, get a free refill

We have a regular Swiffer and a Swiffer WetJet and they're awesome. Any of these coupons combined with a sale could make a great deal. They all expire April 30, 2011. If you want any or all of them, let me know.

No comments: