Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I am thankful for right now, in no particular order:

*My husband devoting hours of our week off to trying to fix my iPod. 

*Sleeping in, in theory. I've woken up at 5 AM every morning this week, groaned at the clock, and slept for another couple hours. 

*Powerschool not working so I have a reason to keep putting off spending my vacation working. 

*The technological advances that let me see my baby's face yesterday, even though little Egglet is about 2 inches long. 

*My wise, loving, fun friends. 

*My parents, brothers, sister in law, nieces, and nephews. 

*Music in general, old hymns in particular. 

*My goofy dog.

*My students who make me a better teacher by asking great questions. 

*Parents of my students who love and encourage me. Your smiles help me make it through the day. 

*My superiors at work: all fantastic. 

*My co-workers. I work with the best middle school team on the planet. 

*Cheetos.

*The new peppermint shake at Chick Fil A.

*Game time with my family.

*Free gifts with purchase

*Bonding over books.

*Living in the same town as my family.

*My morning sickness seems to be over for good

*I get to eat turkey and ham in a matter of hours, surrounded by family, extended family, and friends. 


No comments: